Current Time

Current Time: April 1930

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Imminent Stock Market Crash Ahead

The 1930's Scenario is now predicting an imminent stock market crash,
which will begin here in October or no later than early November.

See the following charts that compare present with 1930.

Big picture:

1930:



2010:



And right shoulder inserts:

1930:



2010:



Notice there was a run-up in late May 1930,
very similar to what we've experienced in Sept-Oct. 2010.

The formation of the right shoulder looks very similar both times.
And I would characterize them as abc corrections in a new downtrend,
(C-wave down).

Also, please read the material at this link provided in comments.
It discussed Fed minutes and correspondence from May-June 1930.

You will find that the Fed began QE2 at the beginning of June 1930,
and a spectacular 25-30% crash immediately followed that month.

Fast forward to 2010:
Guess what the Fed is expected to do on Nov. 3?

14 comments:

  1. Here is the Fed comments link:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=190xVQDRtHAC&pg=PA304&lpg=PA304&dq=fed+minutes+%22june+1930%22&source=bl&ots=lXcHZszv7g&sig=_UtvXR8wUAsWNg59gCeufI7ftHY&hl=en&ei=FzurTNvdLoSclgedg7n0CA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBUQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any update? Looks like this blog has outlived its usefulness. The market just refuses to go down and any comparison to the great depression is now getting really stretched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stock Tips, I appreciate the positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I positively venerate celebration of a mass your posts, a accumulation of essay is smashing.This post as common was educational, we have had to bookmark your site .Thanks for sharing.

    Regards: Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very interested for this post.Imminent Stock Market Crash Ahead site is so helpful. So i want some information for sharing this side with some of my friend.

    computer store

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dead adore mensuration your blog posts, the tracheotomy of oeuvre is break.This diary as accustomed was educational, I person had to marker your place and subscribe to your have in i inclose. Your melody looks lovely.Thanks for intercourse.



    Computer Store Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I have given wordpress a go, and its really cool. And, I would say that wordpress even has more features than blogengine. But, the reasons I prefer blogengine are, but not limited to, its written in .net, its very simple, easy to extend, and extremely easy to install.

    Brand Desktop Computers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you may have here on this post. I can be coming back to your blog for more soon.


    Computer Accessories Store

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up.
    STOCK MARKET TIPS

    ReplyDelete
  10. good news about internet uses .i really thanks for nice post sharing .
    commodity tips free trial

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very useful articles. I and my friend to do some research. I am very glad to see such information, I find the very long period of time, was finally I found, thank you.
    Learn Stock Market

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today’s most accurate tips for stock
    BUY SABERORGAN ABOVE 148.30 TG- 149.10/150.60/152.60 SL- 146.30
    best intraday tips provider

    ReplyDelete